Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome !

Guess I'm joining the ranks of bloggers out there now.

Forgive me if I'm not great at it for now...I'm just starting!

The name of the blog is pretty clear-- I'm a Dance Music Addict. House, trance, freestyle, techno, Hi-NRG, Eurodance, etc. I listen to it pretty much nonstop. If you combined all the CD's and MP3s of this stuff that I have, you'd think I was running my own radio station. (God knows I'd love to. But alas, my real job is no where near as interesting!)
Not all my blog posts will be about this topic though...I'm sure I'll have random posts about just about anything. But...this will be the major recurring theme since I looked all over the net and there's very little personal blogs about Dance Music. Some commercial sites, but that's about it. (And no, I'm not counting music artists who have myspace pages...that's not the same thing.)

So enjoy my blog...I hope to make it at least relatively interesting.

1 comment:

DanceMusicAddict said...

Test test.
Just making sure these work. ;-)