Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Song of the Day: Surrender Me

"Surrender Me" is the latest dance hit from Danielle Bollinger. You may remember her for her uplifting song "When The Broken Hearted Love Again" as well as "Kiss The Sky" and "You'll Always Have Me". The Detroit native has a great voice and has (so far) released very high-quality dance hits.

"Surrender Me" is no exception. I don't think it's out on single yet. I found it by buying a compilation CD The Event by DJ Tony Moran. (You can find it here: http://perfectbeat.com/product_info.php?products_id=294922554004) It's a great compilation CD with many songs on it that I love. But I must say "Surrender Me" is probably the best track on it. It just has this great energy about it, and I think it's destined to be a big club hit this summer. Check it out.

No comments: