Monday, July 23, 2007

Song of the Day: Rain Down Love

OK, so this song has been out technically for practically half a year. But it's damn good. And I haven't heard it played much in the US, except for fusionchicago.com. And that's a shame.

The Freemasons are a big name in House music these days. They're probably more known for their remixes of various pop and R&B artists. They've done Beyonce' (including the slammin' remix of "Ring the Alarm"), Angie Stone, Luther Vandross, and many more. They've had some hits in the past of their own, too, including "Love On My Mind".

However, with "Rain Down Love", I think they've really outdone themselves. This is definitely a fun, catchy song. The Walken Mix of it is especially my favorite. Great beat, great melody, good vocals. If you've not heard it yet, give it a try. I think you'll love it.

Also, search the web for the video if you've never seen it. A bit campy, but also very fun.

No comments: