Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Song of the Day: Imagine If

"Imagine If" is a new song by the artist Tara Z. I admit, I know virtually nothing about her, apart from what I saw on the cdbaby site (http://cdbaby.com/cd/tara3). But it's definitely one of my favorite songs this summer.

The release offers many different mixes. I like practically all of them....something for everyone. If you're into Hi-NRG, then the Lenny B mix may be for you. If Trance appeals to you, try the Front mix. If you're a fan of Freestyle, then you're in luck, cuz there's two mixes for you: the Midnite Breaks mix or the DJ Volume mix. I have to say for this song, Midnite Breaks mix is my favorite...the beat is funky, and the cute guitar solo in the middle of it gives it a slight latin feel.

If you haven't heard this song yet, keep your ears open for it. It's definitely a blast.

No comments: