Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Song of the Day: Break My Fall

The last time Dutch trance superstar DJ Tiesto teamed up with one of America's foremost Electronica artist, BT, we got the great hit "Love Comes Again". Well, they've teamed up again and the result, "Break My Fall", is definitely another hit in the making.

BT's charming voice is one that's perfect for trance music, and it shows in this piece. Pair it with Tiesto's great production and this one is a sheer beauty. I saw the video on youtube, and it's great. My only beef is that whoever did BT's hair---I could do better blindfolded! LOL...but nonetheless, it's a great production.

Check out this track. Tiesto often teams up with great vocalists in addition to BT: Jes Brieden, Christian Burns, Kirsty Hawkshaw, Suzanne Palmer, and more. He knows a good voice when he hears it.

No comments: